Renewing My Mind




It's been a topsy-turvy year. I tried to hold my boat steady with an even keel, even the storms blew from all directions, but found that I couldn't do it myself. I had to let the Lord take control and He gave me the Spirit's peace in the midst of everything.

 It seems like I've been living from day to day for a long time and not making much progress. That was God's plan, for if I had been teaching or babysitting or working another job, I wouldn't have been free to help my daughter or parents when they needed me most. Things have settled down. I can see "land" on the horizon.

I want to thank you, my readers, for being patient with this blog. I plan to get back into a systematic pattern, but if God has other plans - I've learned my lesson. I'll let Him take control.

Here is my tentative schedule of posts -

Sunday - Gone to Church (with a steeple photos and a verse)
Monday - A memory verse (perhaps a short devotional)
Tuesday - Memoirs (continuing  Bucksport Years)
Wednesday - Photo of the Week (practicing photography)
Thursday - Proverbs Study (devotional of group study)
Friday - Short Story or poetry (peeks at my writing )
Saturday - Polliwog Pages ( children's writing)

Having a weekly deadline keeps me going in a straight line. It will also keep me accountable in my Scripture memory work and Bible study.

I know the new year will have its joys and sorrows. I hope it will include some victories. I do know that whatever happens this year, it's all part of God's perfect plan for me. I will hope I can face each day full of expectation and submission to His will for my life.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails