Easy as Pie - Salsa Meatloaf

Easy as Pie


I'm a writer, not a cook,
but occasionally, I like to get in the kitchen
and make cookies and such,
as long as the recipe isn't too complicated.

Each week, I hope to share some of my favorite recipes.
If you would like to share an easy recipe,
add your link at the bottom of this page.





Salsa Meatloaf
(serves 4)

2 lbs ground beef
1 large egg
1 can of diced stewed tomatoes
(I prefer the roasted garlic flavored ones.)
1 small onion (chopped)
1 cup medium salsa (use 1/2 cup for topping)
salt, pepper, oregano, garlic powder

Mix well together.
Press into a loaf pan.
Top with 1/2 cup of salsa.
Bake at 300* for 1 hour.
Slice and serve.
(It goes well with baked potatoes and salad.)


Do you like your meatloaf chunky or firm?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails