I Will Praise the Lord at All Times

A Thousand Gratefuls


In celebration of my blog hitting 1000 posts on July 4th, I am inviting you to join me in counting A THOUSAND GRATEFULS this month. To reach that number, we need to look beyond the ordinary and see the little things that God gives to us each day.

If we reach 1000 gratefuls by July 4th, I will send a Maine postcard to any that participate. (Be sure your name is included in your list of gratefuls. You may enter as many times as you wish.)

WE ONLY NEED 100 MORE GRATEFULS!

901. sweet sleep
902. morning kisses to wake me
903. parents living close
904. reliable car
905. winding Maine roads
906. Colorado mountain meadows
907. Friends we've never met in person
908. Bearded iris
909. Bar-b-que
910. Our furry friends
911. Knowing what's right and standing up for it.
912. Having enough
913. Live in a beautiful place
914. Have eyes to see it
915. Christian Fellowship
916. Have a godly husband
917. Walking hand in hand with my husband.
918. Sunshine after days of sorms and rain.
919. Kisses and hugs from my grandchildren.
920. Fresh wind on my face and in my hair
921. Whispers of love.
922. Spending time with an old friend.
923. Smiles and laughter.
924. Thank You God For EVERYTHING!
925. Craig's Cruisers
926. Roseanna White
927. Jewel of Persia
928. Cute haircuts
929. Free books
930. baby coos
931. MRI's
932. patient drs.
933. talks with my daddy
934. an owl hooting to its mate
935. an "empty" day to write
936. refreshing morning rainshower
937. screen windows
938. cardboard boxes
939. blueberries
940. tracphone bonuses
941. God's peace
942. trials to make us lean on God
943. grace to help in time of need
944. quietness
943. my mom and dad
945. a safe trip to Seattle and back home
946. two very pleasant, very smooth flights
947. my 7 yr. old granddaughter Genavieve
948. lunch at Taco Time
949. a walk behind the neighborhood
950. watched Shrek Forever After
951. saw Cars 2
943. walked all around the Supermall
944. lunch at Applebee's
945. dessert at Cold Stone Creamery
947. lunch at Chuck E. Cheese
948. shopped used books at the Goodwill Store.
949. 3 days of good times
950. finishing my VBS illustrations
951. Possibilities.
952. Opportunities.
953. Gypsy vegetable soup.
954. Oil change.
955. New rotors & pads on car.
956. my husband coming for the holiday
957. a newly cut lawn by my 2 youngest
958. boys and bicycles
959. my daughter putting a meal on table
960. clean sheets on my bed
961, barefeet
962. pizza nights
963. fresh fruit
964. blueberries on cheerios
965. yvonne thinking up this fun idea
966. blueberry muffins
967. childhood memories
968. vacations
969. family Bible camp
970. that Jesus cares
971. God's patience with us
972. for answered prayer
973. my wedding
974. grandfather who didn't stop
praying that i would get married
975. all my grandparents
976. the strength God gives
977. good, Godly music
978, patriotic music
979. dishes done
980. lying down in bed with a sigh
981. Online friends who remind me to be grateful.
982. For a busy VBS week
983. VBS week is over (I need a nap)
984. Rain (finally)
985. My husband
986. My children
987. God's word
988. God is always at work
989. a gentle, caring primary physician
990. usual good report on my annual checkup
991. Good friends setting Godly examples.
992. Knowing where my future Home is
993. sleeping toddler
994. sleeping kitten
995. our country
996. Bali.
997. CB.
998. Berl.
999. Echo.
1000. Timothy.
1001. Yogi.
1002. Sean.
1003. car broke with Caleb (not Anna)
1004. easy fix of alternator
1005. Carter dry all afternoon
1006. his daddy can come home for the weekend
1007. our troops serving our country
1008. our freedoms
1009. the symbols in our flag
1010. FOR ALL THOSE WHO HELPED ME REACH THIS GOAL!










14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Knowing what's right and standing up for it.
Having enough.

Sunny

Joanne Sher said...

Craig's Cruisers
Roseanna White
Jewel of Persia
Cute haircuts
Free books

Marijo (Mary Jo) Phelps said...

Colorado mountain meadows
Friends we've never met in person but someday....
Bearded iris
Bar-b-que
Our furry friends

LauraAnne Harrison said...

Walking hand in hand with my husband.
Sunshine after days of sorms and rain.
Kisses and hugs from my grandchildren.
Fresh wind on my face and in my hair after days and nights of stormy rains.
Whispers of love.
Spending time with an old friend.
Smiles and laughter.
Thank You God For EVERYTHING!

Yvonne Blake said...

Thanks for out-pouring of gratefuls!
We've only got about 60 left to go.

Rose said...

I'm grateful and praising the Lord for a safe trip to Seattle and back home (two very pleasant, very smooth flights), and for 3 days of good solo time with my 7-year-old granddaughter Genavieve. We ate lunch at Taco Time, took a walk behind the neighborhood, and watched Shrek Forever After; saw Cars 2 and walked all around the Supermall, ate lunch at Applebee's with dessert at Cold Stone Creamery; ate lunch at Chuck E. Cheese and shopped used books at the Goodwill Store. Yep. 3 days of good times.

kerry said...

God's peace
trials to make us lean on God
grace to help in time of need
quietness
my mom and dad

Anonymous said...

Possibilities.
Opportunities.
Gypsy vegetable soup.
Oil change.
New rotors & pads on car.

Sunny

kerry said...

my husband coming home for the
holiday
a newly cut lawn by my 2 youngest
boys and bicycles
my daughter who can put a meal on
the table faster than me
clean sheets on my bed
barefeet
pizza nights
fresh fruit
blueberries on cheerios
yvonne for thinking up this fun
idea
blueberry muffins
childhood memories
vacations
family Bible camp
that Jesus cares
God's patience with us
for answered prayer
my wedding
my grandfather who didn't stop
praying that i would get
married
all my grandparents
the strength God gives
good, Godly music
patriotic music
dishes done
laying down in bed with a sigh

Karen Wilber said...

Online friends who remind me to be grateful.
For a busy VBS week
That VBS week is over (I need a nap)
Rain (finally)
My husband
My children
God's word
That God is always at work

Rose said...

I am grateful for a gentle, caring primary physician and the usual good report on my annual checkup.

Anonymous said...

Good friends setting Godly examples.
Knowing where my future Home is.

Sunny

Anonymous said...

Bali.
CB.
Berl.
Echo.
Timothy.
Yogi.
Sean.

Sunny

dandelionfleur said...

Yay!!!!! Congratulations, Vonnie--I loved reading through this list--things I never would have thought of, but yes, many of which I'm grateful for, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails