"Come"



Memorizing God's Word makes it part of our life. It teaches us, comforts us, and keeps us from sin. Will you join me in hiding God's Word in our hearts?

In the following weeks, I hope to memorize Isaiah 55. It is a beautiful message of God's greatness and love toward us. Each week, I will recite what we have learned so far and discuss the meaning of the next verse. I'd love to have you join me in this challenge. You may "recite" in the comments or by email. If you can't say all of them, say just one at a time.



NEW VERSE

Isaiah 55:1

"Ho, everyone that thirsteth,
come to the waters,
and he that hath no money;
come ye, buy and eat;
yea, come, buy wine and milk
without money and without price."


God says, "Come." He is not willing that any should perish. He calls to everyone to fill that emptiness which sin created.

There are two sides of God; His holiness and His grace. He cannot tolerate sin, but He also desires for us to be with Him. By His own sacrifice, He has provided the solution to this conflict. He has paid the price for sin. We only have to come.

Christ is the Living Water; which gives us eternal life.

Salvation is rich and satisfying; it fills and strengthens our soul.

Not for sale--so anyone may take freely. They only need to humbly come.

Have you tasted of His goodness?

Jesus said, "Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. He that cometh to Me, I wil in no wise cast out."

1 comment:

Tana said...

I love the two sides of God you said it beautifully! I cannot get enough of Him, worship Him enough of bask in His glory enough each day, how I love Him! Love your post.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails