He Giveth Grace




Did you know?


My middle name is Grace. Also, my maternal grandmother was named Grace and so was my husband's maternal grandmother. So it seemed natural to name our daughter Grace, too. Little did I know that my son would marry a Grace. It gets a little confusing sometimes!

What does grace mean?

The baby books say that Grace means a gift from God. 

The Bible tells us that it is something that God gives us - something special that we don't deserve, a divine gift, unmerited favor. As I've grown as a Christian, I've learned that it is more than the gift of eternal life. It's more than special blessings. 

Grace is the strength,
                      the peace,
                             the wisdom,
                                   the power
to go through an experience that God has put in your life. It is letting Him work through you. It is letting Him take control. It is saying, "Lord, I need You." It is resting in His love and care. 




"When I am weak, than I am strong."

"I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me."

"His grace is sufficient for me."

"Casting all your care upon Him, for He cares."

"Abide" 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.
Thanks, Vonnie.

Sunny

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails