Did you ever have so much on your mind
that you can't focus enough to accomplish any of them?
This month sets off a domino cascade of events for me.
* Church Activities and Ministries
* Showing a Visiting Friend Around Maine
* Trip to Kansas for our Son's Wedding
* Maine Wedding Reception
* Gifts for Birthdays and Christmas
* Writing Projects and Polliwog Pages
* Travel to Alaska for New Baby
* Travel to Texas for Another New Baby
I know there are so many things to do to prepare for each of them, but my mind doesn't seem to be able to focus on one at a time and ignore the others. I find myself going from here to there (not accomplishing much), or fiddling at mindless activities (procrastinating to do anything at all).
Also this time of year brings back many memories -
some happy ones, some not so happy.
Dear Lord, help me to accomplish the things You want me to do today. Help me not to worry about all the things I think need to be done in the next few weeks and months. Help me to let go of the things that don't matter. Amen