Feeling Lazy


YAAAWWWNNN!

I have so much I could be doing - should be doing - 
but I can't seem to find my motivation.

 I had it once.

 I had all these plans for cleaning out the attic, revamping my blog, knitting a sweater, reading a book, writing a book, editing my book, baking cookies, taking a walk, etc.

Where did my motivation go?

I think it took a vacation.
You'd think it would have warned me. 

children,girls,kids,persons,Photographs,sleepy,tired,yawning,yawns
Well, while I wait for it to come back, 
I think I'll go take a nap.


3 comments:

Joanne Sher said...

Dear Vonnie - you spent A MONTH with no time to be lazy. I think you're entitled. And it WILL come back. Always does.

Anonymous said...

Ditto what Jo said. Hugs!

Sunny

Yvonne Blake said...

Thank you, my dear friends. (hugs)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails