Anytime Now

Are you waiting? 

 Are you listening? 

Are you ready for the Lord to come? 


"Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed— in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality." (I Corinthians 15:51-53 NKJ)

 "For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord." (I Thessalonians 4:16,17 NKJV)

 Our pastor has been preaching some great sermons from II Peter (CLICK HERE) about the Lord's Return. They have made me put the things of my life in perspective. I can't drop everything and just wait for Him, but I need to decide what things are of importance to Him. Am I using my time and my talents for His glory? Am I ready for Him to return?

MAYBE TODAY!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails