L is for Leaving....

Ordinary Lives. From a 2 z 4 u & me


I'm so EXCITED!

Today, I'm leaving for my writer's conference!



I found a great group of Christian writers
that understands me perfectly!

Imagine! - dozens of

grammar police,
Scrabble fanatics,
story plotters
characters creators,
etc.







I have been a member for over 4 years,
and they have helped me grow and learn
and develop my writing tremendously.

This summer, I am teaching a session at the
Faithwriter Conference
WRITE ME A STORY, PLEASE
(Tips and Tools for Writing Children’s Literature)

I will show how to use basic literary techniques and reading-level word lists to make children want to read your stories, over and over. I will be sharing many of the lessons I have posted here, but going into more depth and showing examples of good and poor writing for children.

I'm exited! I'd love to see you there.
Won't you join us at the Faithwriter Conference?






It's more than learning about writing,
it's a gathering of like-minded friends.


(I've packed my camera...
more pictures to come!)

9 comments:

Joanne Sher said...

See you SOON!!

Barbara Lynn Culler said...

Hope you have a wonderful time!

Laury said...

See you soon, Vonnie!

Kristi Peifer said...

Can't wait! See you there!

Rita Garcia said...

See you real soon!! HUGS!

Sara Harricharan said...

Oooh, I see me in there! LOL. Ah, can't wait to see YOU, very, very soon! Fun way to tie in this week's letter to the conf! ^_^

Pencildancers said...

Have a great time!
Diana
www.pencildancer.com

Marji Laine - Faith Driven Fiction said...

Can't wait to see your pictures!

Niki Turner said...

Have a safe trip and a wonderful time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails