Blessed


A dear lady once taught me wonderful lesson -


CELEBRATE EACH DAY AND EACH YEAR
THAT GOD HAS GIVEN YOU!

I have been blessed with 53 wonderful years!



I don't want to lie or hide this great gift.

Each gray hair is a symbol of His blessings.

God has blessed me with a great childhood and parents and brothers and friends and a loving husband and eight beautiful children and their spouses and grandchildren. I have been blessed with a church family and great Bible teachers and pastors. I think of all the experiences and memories that have filled my life. How can I help but praise the God who gave them to me?



I don't want to waste this blessed gift.
I want to give each day back to the Lord
to use as He knows best.

So...will you celebrate with me?





2 comments:

Joanne Sher said...

Happy Birthday, sweetie. And I LOVE your attitude.

Coleene VanTilburg said...

I love the penguin! Yes, my sister, I will celebrate all God's wonderful blessings with you. Happy feet and Happy Hearts.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails