Hug a Mother



Today is the day our country honors our mothers.


So, first of all,
tell your own mother that you love her
and give her a hug...



Mama, I love you!
You have taught what "joy" and "hope"
really means.

then...

pass out hugs to those mothers

... whose children are far from home,

... whose husbands are gone,

... who need an extra touch of love.



SPEAKING IN HUGS

A hug can cheer...
“I’m so glad to see you! I’ve missed you.”
Or calm a fear...
“Don’t be afraid. I’m here. I’ll hold you tight.”
A hug can touch...
“I know you are lonely. I’ll be your friend.”
Or show so much...
“Thank you... from the bottom of my heart.”
A hug can shout...
“I’m so happy for you! Let’s rejoice together!”
Or mend a bout...
“I’m sorry I hurt you. Will you take me back?”
A hug can cry...
“I want to share the ache of your heart.”
Or just be nigh...
“You’re not alone; I’m beside you, praying.”
A hug can cling...
“I need to hold you close just a little bit longer.”
Or sincerely ring...
“You’ll always be special and precious to me.”

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails