"I'd Do Anything for You"

One of my favorite musicals is "Oliver Twist."


"I'd Do Anything"
(click here for song)


Even though Oliver meets up with some despicable characters, he finds a true friend in Nancy. I like the song "I'd Do Anything for You." To me, that's what love is all about -
not thinking of yourself,
but willing to do anything for someone else.

I am so blessed and so grateful for you, my faithful readers. (BTW -During my trip to Texas, 100 of you visited this site in one day.)
THANK YOU!
I want to give you chance to have a part in what I post on my blog in the next year.



What would you like to see? -

Devotionals/Inspirational Thoughts
Childhood Memories
Systematic Bible Memorization
Parenting Advice
My Poetry and Short Stories
Photography
Links to Interesting Things to Do
Grammar/Language Lessons

(Please mark the poll on the left sidebar.
You may choose more than one. )

Maybe there is something else you'd like to see. I want to know what you're thinking. Leave a comment for me.


Thank you, Thank you, Thank you...
for reading my blog!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails