Reviving Reading

In this day of technology, it's nice to hold a real paper book -
to smell it and feel it and get lost in its pages.




I just went on a vacation and was able to have lots of time to read. I reread a favorite of mine - "Faith of Our Father" by Harold Greene. It is a biography with wonderful descriptions and character development. The main character reminds me very much of my own grandfather. He didn't talk much, but lived a life that showed his strong faith in the Lord.

Do you reread books? I do. It's like visiting an old friend or a childhood home.

Tell me... tell me...

What's the last book you read?
(Did you like it?)

What are you reading now?
(more than one book?)

What book have you read more than once?
(how many times?)

Have you ever read a whole book in one sitting?
(when? which book?)

I want to know...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails