Silver and Gold

"Make new friends, but keep the old;
One is silver and the other gold"
(by Joseph Parry)

Just like Phoebe in A HOME FOR PHOEBE, I've made many friends as I've traveled through life. Each one has enriched my life. One of my highlights of my life was to meet a group of people I had only known online until I went to the Faithwriters conference. There I met a whole group of friends that thought like I did. We love words and books and understand the same kind of jokes and enjoy the same kind of games.

One of these new friends was Joy Bach. 
Take a few quiet moments to take a peek at her beautiful blog.

Have you put your name in the drawing for a signed copy of
A HOME FOR PHOEBE? 
Leave a comment on her blog or 
on my Facebook page. 
joy-lifemoments

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails