Br..r..r..r Chilly Morning!


It's a cold morning, but that's how it is in April if you live in Ontario, Canada. That's where Zeke is this morning. He's visiting Christina Banks's Writing Blog . I hope he brought his warm mittens that Granny knitted for him.


Christina is a fellow writer who has traveled along with me for a while.
(where she has just been accepted into their Craftsman Course),
 then at Faithwriters. ( a great group of writers) 




I should have hopped on Zeke's wagon, because I've yet to see Christina in person. I know we'd have lots to talk about - music, children, and writing, of course.





Don't forget to leave a comment on her blog
 or my Facebook page for a chance at signed copy of
A Home for Phoebe. 




 You can purchase A Home for Phoebe
or directly from me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails