Easy as Pie - Jello Popcorn Balls

Easy as Pie


I'm a writer, not a cook,
but occasionally, I like to get in the kitchen
and make cookies and such,
as long as the recipe isn't too complicated.

Each Thursday I will be sharing
some of my favorite recipes.
If you would like to share an easy recipe,
add your link at the bottom of this page.


This recipe has always been a favorite at our house.
Have fun!




JELLO POPCORN BALLS

Pop 6-8 quarts of popcorn. (1 cup of popcorn cooked in an air popper)
(I haven't tried microwave popcorn. If it works, let me know.)

Melt:
1 stick of butter or margerine (either in microwave or in heavy pan)

Add:
1 pkg of marshmallows

Stir well.

Add:
1 sm. pkg. of Jello (your favorite flavor or color)

Stir well, again.

Pour over popped corn.

Grease palms with shortning or butter.

Form balls (or other shapes)and place on wax paper (or greased cookie sheets) (It cools quickly, so work quickly.)

While cooling, wash bowls and pans and spoons with hot, soapy water.

EAT !!!!

Try different colors, flavors, and shapes.
Tell me about your ideas.




2 comments:

Joanne Sher said...

Ohh - that sounds easy - and GOOD :)

Unknown said...

YUM. anything with Popcorn is a winner in my book!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails