Summertime Stuff

Summer is never long enough
for everything we want to do.


Check out a summer adventure on
Polliwog Pages
that a new young author wrote about.
(comments welcome)




Next week, our church is having our VBS Daycamp.
(Lighthouse Bible Church, 9:00am - 1:30pm)



It's a busy, but filled with fun.

I am excited to be teaching a missionary story
that I have been working on for the last 3 years.


(an excerpt from Nando's Bible)

I attended a class reunion of the Canaan Christian School.
(my memories)



We've taken some of our grandchildren to Storyland in N. Hampshire.
(our simple version of Disneyland)



I will be attending
the Faithwriter's Conference in Michigan.
(and teaching a session on writing for children)
(sample of class)



Later, we hope to go camping,
attend a family reunion,
celebrate a friend's wedding,
and some birthdays,
and have a few more picnics
and more!


By the end of August,
I think I'll be ready to slow down.
You think?


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails