Which Way is Up?

The last couple of weeks have been all a-tumble. I haven't known what I'm doing from hour to hour. Things are finally settling down to "normal"
...whatever that means!

Everyone has gone home from visiting during the wedding. Kids are heading off to college. I'm trying to absorb all the memories of the summer.

I need to get myself focused on my writing again. It's hard to do that when I don't feel settled. So until I get in a regular schedule, here's a few more pictures of the grandkids:

(If you're like me,
you can never have too many!)

PICNICS



STORYTIME WITH GRAMPY



LEARNING TO SHARE



SITTING AROUND





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE!
Sunny

Laury said...

Hope things settle for you soon and you get your writing goals done. Love your grandkids, too. Sweet, sweet:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails