Photo Gallery



Saturdays are always busy around here. I never know who will be stopping by or if my hubby and I will go to town or if we'll be working on a project around the house. I considered not doing ANYTHING on my blog over the weekend, but I've decided to post some of my collection of pictures.They may be of our family or scenic places around our state or others interesting photos I've collected.



Last spring a raccoon discovered my bird feeder. Everyday around 9 o'clock he'd waddle through our yard see if the birds left anything for him. He'd reach his little paws through the holes and pull handfuls of seeds out of the feeder. If he wasn't stealing my sunflower seeds, I'd think he was cute.


1 comment:

Andrea said...

He is cute, but I understand..I would think the squirrels were cute in my yard if they didn't eat my hibiscus and steal the birds food.

andrea

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails