Bible Memory


John 15:1
"I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman."


This is a parable told by Jesus, giving us a picture of our spiritual life in Him. We understand plants. Those in the Mideast understood grape vines. The vine is life. God is life. Without Him there would be nothing.

Memorizing anything takes persistance. Read the verse everyday. Think about it. Write it down. Post it on a card, in a place that you look at often (the frig, bathroom mirror, etc.)Review previous verses often.

Next Wednesday, I will "recite" this verse on my blog post. If you wish to join me in this challenge of learning this chapter verse by verse, you can either email your "recitation" or post it as a comment.

Each week we will add another verse, building the thoughts and teachings of this wonderful chapter.

(I will be using the Kings James Version.If you are using another version, let me know.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails